My Every Day Make Up Look
Here is my go to make up routine for that basic, everyday clean beauty look. I use this for days when I’m going to auditions/castings that don’t require anything specific, and just day to day life when I want to put a bit of something on 😉
- W3LL People Bio Correct concealer in Fair
- I use this for my dark circles. It has skin happy ingredients that help your skin improve in addition to covering up
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Powder in White Peach (for light coverage)
- Vapour Organic Atmosphere Foundation in S120 (for a big heavier coverage)
- If I’m using foundation, I always set with RMS Unpowder
- Jane Iredale Lash Conditioner
- W3LL People Expressionist Mascara in black
- 100% Pure Bright Eyes Creamy Liner
- I use this in my inner water line to make the eyes pop, especially if I’m tired or look tired 😉
- Jane Iredale Daytime Kit for eyeshadow
- Really nice matte colors, soft browns for a subtle, natural look
I’m a sucker for a neutral lip, and can’t really stand lipstick on a daily basis…so I just use whatever lip balm I’m currently digging on .
Voilah! This takes me about 10 minutes start to finish and is just a really soft, simple look. 😉
What are some of your favorite make up products to wear for every day?